Tuesday, May 6, 2008

iT's my choice

Today finally successfully interviewed
after 3 times went to the same place
Next Monday will start working at Club Monaco PaviLion
the manager who interviewed me quite serious de
she told me honestly there will be a Lot of things to do ooo
but the staff there seems like quite friendLy
hope i can adapt to the new environment easiLy
Gonna start my new working Life...JiaYou!!!

The PB's mngt trainee de salary very attractive ooo
but i really scare of bank's job
so i choose to work as a sales assistant
pls dun tell me tat wat for u study so much...
and go to work as a promoter?!
It's my choice!!!
i wanna try it.....if not suitable...i will chg again
dun worry about me...
Thanks those who support me~

Tomorrow i gonna back hometown^^Hooray^^
so Long time din back oLedi...
miss my home sweet home
miss mummy,coco...
want to back before start working
if not will be less chance to back after start working
i'm coming...home sweet home

Lovely cute Comments

No comments: