Wednesday, June 11, 2008

HappY sHopping

Today is my offday again
dated SheiLy and Popcorn go shopping
Around 2:30pm reached Sg.Wang
Sheily and me went to eat KimGary
i ate Cheese Seafood Baked Rice again
(long time no eat oledi laaaaaa)
FeeL very satisfied eating it!
Too deLicious and cheezy for me!!!
i'm Loving it~

Corn came n joined us late...
when she reached, Sheily n me oledi shop a Lot
we keep shopping around
today i bought 3 tops and 1 bottom-a green shorts
3 of us bought a same top
n we will wear it in our next date...hehe ^_^

we very 38...sengaja went to sixth floor
to find one of our old classmate's shop
the gal opened a boutique ooo
not bad...have own biz...
finally we found it...haha.....very 8!

then we went to Gasoline to accompany Corn eat...
Gasoline Sg.Wang environment n service not very good
after eat i went home 1st n they keep on hanging out
Sheily bought a lot today.....haha
she is a shopping queen too!!!

My shopping Queen Dream to be continued.....

after eating dinner with Tian, i went home n online liao lol
He complained me turn the music so loud
when im listening to the songs!!!
bu shuang le!!! he can watch TV but i cant listen songs!
now everyday working.....
in car not allow me to listen!
at home oso not allow me to listen my favourite songs!
then when can i listen to them oh?!
Sien diao!!!
Tomorrow i must listen to them when i alone at home!
Turn it Loud Loud!!!!!

No Music~No Life~

1 comment:

aitheng said...

dear!! shopping so satisfy =x
tht day me wana buy 1 shoe but no size, kena stupid chee way laugh T__T
tian tian so bad, den u lower down the volume n ask him lower down his tv de volume oso =x
sayang sayang.. piak tian tian 4 bullying my dear =x